- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
As you can see from a Quick Tour of the site and a review of underlying ideas* behind the project design, Beyond Intractability and CRInfo are powerful systems focused on some of society's most important and difficult problems. Unfortunately, we work in an area that tends to be grossly underfunded. We currently have no source of core support funding that covers operation of our systems. This means that further development — and even continued operation — of these site as a free public service depends upon generous donations from users like you. Depending upon your situation, there are a number of mechanisms through which you can support our work.
- Individual Donations — If you find the systems useful, please make a donation. Small contributions add up and make a difference.
Sponsorships — Individuals and organizations that provide more substantial support can participate in our Sponsorship program. Under this program, Sponsor contributions are acknowledged with:
- a rotating box (which may include a logo/graphic and/or text) in the right-hand column of our website layout, and
- a logo/graphic, paragraph, and additional links on our Sponsors page, which is easily accessible from anywhere on the site.
- Services for Conflict Resolution Organizations — Organizations working in the field can also support our systems by taking advantage of the reasonably-priced services that we offer to system Affiliates, as well as the custom instructional materials and courses we can create for outside users based on our Knowledge Base system.
- Core Support Funding — There is also a continuing need for more major, core support funding. Such funding can allow us to complete important upgrades to the system that we would not, otherwise, be able to afford.
* While the page linked here specifically discusses Beyond Intractability, the same structural and conceptual principles also apply to CRInfo.